Online Banking System provides is specifically developed for online banking for Balance Enquiry, Funds Transfer to another account in the same bank, Request for cheque book/ATM Card , payment of cheques, Mini statements (Viewing Monthly and annual statements).
This Project investigates the entry threshold for providing a new transaction service
channel via the real options approach, where the entry threshold is established by using an Internet
banking system designed for the use of normal users(individuals), Industrialists, Entrepreneurs,
Educational Institutions(Financial sections), Organizations and Academicians under transaction
· Customer must have a valid User Id and password to login to the system
· If a wrong password is given thrice in succession, that account will be locked and the
customer will not be able to use it. When an invalid password is entered a warning is given
to the user that his account is going to get locked.
· After the valid user logs in he is shown the list of accounts he has with the bank.
· On selecting the desired account he is taken to a page which shows the present balance in
that particular account number.
· User can request for the details of the last ‘n’ number of transactions that he has performed.
A report can also be taken of this.
· User can make a funds transfer to another account in the same bank. User is provided with a
transaction password which is different from the login password.
· User can transfer funds from his account to any other account with this bank. If the
transaction is successful a notification should appear to the customer, in case it is
unsuccessful, a proper message should be given to the customer as to why it failed.
· User can request for cheque book/change of address/stop payment of cheque’s
· User can view his monthly as well as annual statements. He can also take print out of the
· Generate reports at every section
· Administrator can take a back up of the database for every instance that is happening,
· All users are authenticated to avail the services
· FAQ section is also included for end users benefit.
The Online Banking system is available in the market that can serve customers to done banking online.
admin username- admin
password - admin
|PPT||online banking system.ppt|
|Doc||online banking system.doc|